All Saints Church School – Deputy Head Teacher
Deputy Head Teacher with teaching commitment
Full Time (L1 – 5)
Required from April 2018
All Saints Church School is a 7 class primary school set in delightful surroundings, three miles northwest of Yeovil.
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional.
The successful candidate will need to:
be a consistently good/outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations;
- be able to demonstrate how they have contributed to raising achievement in a primary school setting;
- be a role model in instilling in the children a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning;
- be committed to raising standards to ensure all children reach their full potential;
- be keen to undertake and lead new educational initiatives;
- demonstrate a clear vision for raising standards through coaching and mentoring;
- think strategically in order to contribute to the development of the school;
- be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills