26th January 2018
Our new headteacher will join us at an exciting time for St Georges, leading the school forward in its drive to deliver an outstanding education for all pupils, so that every child can flourish and grow to their full potential. Supported by an enthusiastic staff team and a committed governing body, with wider support from our ecumenical partners, parents and local community, our new head will be in a position to build on the high standards to which we aspire in all areas of school life.
We are therefore looking for an inspirational and experienced school leader who:
• Is an exemplary role model with excellent leadership and communication skills, who can inspire, challenge, support and nurture pupils and staff alike, sustaining the high morale that exists within the school, while maintaining and strengthening links with parents, our ecumenical partners and the wider community.
• Is passionate about excellence in teaching and learning, and about enabling every child to flourish and grow to their full potential in all areas.
• Will provide spiritual leadership within the school, upholding our distinctive Christian ethos so that it continues to shine through all that we do.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who will lead and develop an ambitious team, and who will achieve with staff the highest standards of aspiration and attainment.
• Can demonstrate the ability to achieve sustainable improvement and will consolidate and build on the progress already made within the school, leading St Georges forward into an outstanding future.
St Georges Headteacher advert _Jan 2018_
St Georges headteacher recruitment pack _Jan 2018_
St Georges Application Form - Headteacher