Attracting, Recruiting and Selecting
To attract, select and retain the most talented staff who can support the MATs strategic aspirations, bringing with them drive, ambition and commitment. The MAT will attract and engages diverse, talented individuals from many different backgrounds, heritages and lifestyles, and promotes inclusion of staff at all levels.
- Develop the MAT’s employer brand as an organisation with ambition and a sound future
- Develop the a ‘people section’ on the MATs website to improve people attraction
- Our high calibre staff will raise the profile of the MAT as an outstanding employer.
- Identify selection techniques that will enable the MAT to recruit individuals that have the necessary skills set, behaviours and values which reflect those of the MAT.
- Develop innovative approaches to recruitment and selection
- Training for those involved in recruitment
- To select and engage people with ambition
- Develop an induction experience that provides a timely and information introduction, ensuring it creates a sense of belonging, and enables staff to contribute in their role as quickly as possible.
- Ensure a seamless transition from an effective induction ongoing personal and professional development
- Ensure pay and reward arrangements are appropriate to support this ambition