ICT Manager – Central Team Wells
Permanent – Full Time
Pay Scale – £38,052 – £40,858
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated ICT Manager who will be actively involved in the management, delivery and strategic development of the Trust’s and individual school’s ICT infrastructure.
The Bath and Wells Multi Academy Trust consists of thirty primary schools based in three local authorities, Somerset, North Somerset and Bath & North East Somerset. Each school currently has legacy ICT infrastructures and the post holder will have the opportunity to review, develop and implement a Trust wide strategy to improve efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for broadly these key areas:
- Develop the Office 365 Environment and experience for users across the Trust to enable efficient communication, collaboration and compliance.
- ICT Strategy development and delivery.
- Consolidated and more economical procurement of ICT Hardware.
- Manage the Schools ICT technical support contract.
- Data compliance in conjunction with the data protection officer across the Trust.
- Assist in the development of an ICT Curriculum Strategy.
We are seeking an individual who is a strategic thinker with excellent communication and management skills, with a proven track record in a similar role, although school experience is not essential.