St John & St Francis Church School – Headteacher
L17 – L24
An exciting Headteacher vacancy has arisen within St John and St Francis Church School as part of the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust (BWMAT). The school has 410 pupils and is over-subscribed in KS1. The school has recently been judged as ‘requires improvement’ and is rapidly working towards progressing to becoming ‘good’.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced school leader who is:
- able to take on the challenge to continue to develop our school to an Ofsted good and then outstanding judgement;
- able to build on successful initiatives instigated in the last few years;
- committed to understanding, valuing and developing the Christian ethos of our school so that it shines through all that we do;
- able to work constructively and collaboratively with staff to build upon the good progress that has already been made; and
- enthusiastic about working collaboratively with other schools in the BWMAT and with other local schools.
We can offer you:
- pupils who enjoy coming to school, are well behaved and keen to learn;
- committed staff who have good and effective relationships with the pupils;
- an attractive, spacious school site, conveniently located to both motorway networks and the beautiful Somerset countryside;
- the support and commitment of the local Church, parents and governing board.