St John & St Francis Church School – SENCO
32.5 (Full Time) Permanent
Main Scale – Upper Pay Spine 3, Plus SEN Allowance £22,916 – £38,633 +TLR £2,630
Due to the promotion of our current SENCO we are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Special Needs Co-ordinator for St John and St Francis Church School. from 1st September 2018. You will need to hold the National SENCo qualification or be working towards completing the qualification.
We are looking for a candidate who is:
· experienced in leading the responsibility for SEND provision
· able to provide outstanding support and direction for the co-ordination of SEN across the school
· an outstanding practitioner with high expectations of pupil attainment, progress and behaviour
· committed to developing the full potential of all children within an environment where children feel safe, valued and happy
· able to liaise effectively with staff, parents, external agencies and other schools
· able to provide maximum support and ensure continuity of educational provision for pupils with SEN.