St Marks – School Administration Assistant
School Administration Assistant
17.5hrs per week Term Time only plus 5 inset days
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 12noon
JG3 pt 14-17
We are looking to appoint a well organised, friendly and enthusiastic School Administration Assistant to support and complement our administration team. Experience of working in a school office is highly desirable.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the ability to carry out a wide range of office-based tasks which will include:
- the provision of administrative support to all areas of the school.
- completing appropriate data input and paperwork according to the needs of the school.
- maintaining accurate records for the school.
- undertaking general office duties, including collation/copying reports and documents, organising and maintaining filing systems and assisting in the absence of colleagues.
- contributing to the development of effective office practices to ensure the effectiveness of the school’s administration functions.
In return we can offer you:
- A supportive working environment.
- well behaved and highly-motivated children.
- a dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team.
- a well-resourced office and an extremely well-equipped school.
Candidates are invited to contact the school and arrange to visit and meet with the Headteacher. If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone (01934 513008) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).