Trinity – Part Time Reception Class Teacher
1 x Reception Class teacher
16.25 hrs (Part Time) Permanent
Main Scale 1 – 6 (£22,916 – £33,823) Pro Rata
Trinity Anglican Methodist Primary School is keen to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated classroom practitioner to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. You will be working as part of a job share for two and a half days a week (currently half day on Wednesday then all day Thursday and Friday); you are invited to state curriculum strengths.
Your experience, qualities and skills will include:
- Experience in Early Years
- Flexibility to work effectively in a job share and as part of the wider school team
- Commitment to high standards for all pupils in both learning and behaviour
- Commitment to continually seek improvement
- A dedication towards contributing to the wider life of the school
- Supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking children with good attitudes to learning
- A whole school learning culture underpinned by a creative, experiential curriculum, assessment for learning and a growth mindset.
- A caring and supportive Christian school community
- A commitment to professional development
- The opportunity to work effectively with other schools within our Trust
Visits to the school from prospective candidates prior to their application are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please book an appointment via phone (01275 397710) or email the School Business Manager, Avril Steel on firstname.lastname@example.org.