Apprentice Administrative Assistant - Bathampton Primary School - Bath
The successful candidate will be an important member of the business team, supporting pupils, families, staff, and visitors. For the right person, this is an opportunity to secure paid employment and achieve a level 3 apprenticeship.
What we are looking for
· An enthusiastic and creative individual environment
· Someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team
· Safeguarding for all to be at the forefront of their responsibilities
What we offer
· A Welcoming and supportive working environment
· Fantastic children with eager minds
· An ambitious and dedicated staff team
· A commitment to your professional development
· Parents who are supportive of their children’s needs
Salary, hours and pay scale
35 Hours a week term time only
Bathampton Primary School
Deadline and how to apply
Candidates are invited to contact the school to arrange to visit and meet with Naomi Boyce (Head of
School). If you would like to arrange this, please book an appointment via phone 01225 465229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to the school office by post or email email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 28th March
Interview date: TBC
This post will commence: ASAP
The Bath & Wells Multi-Academy Trust supports equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Our aim is to ensure that job applicants and employees are treated equally and fairly and are recruited, selected, trained and promoted on the basis of job requirements, skills, abilities and other objective and job related criteria. We will also ensure that individuals are not disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justified as being necessary for the safe and effective performance of the job.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.