Assistant Headteacher – Churchfield Church School
32.5 (Full Time) Permanent
Churchfield Church School is looking for an enthusiastic and talented teacher to join our team as our Assistant Headteacher on our next stage of school development.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the ability to lead, develop and manage the teaching and learning of all pupils across the school. Working closely with the Headteacher and Deputy Head, they will take a lead role in the monitoring and evaluation of standards across the whole school. The post will have a teaching commitment (approximately 40% of the week). We expect the postholder to be a lead professional, actively promoting effective teaching and learning practices across the school, planning exciting, creative and challenging learning experiences with high expectations of enjoyment, achievement and behaviour for our children.
The post will require you to work in partnership with the headteacher, governors, staff and BWMAT colleagues to ensure the continuous improvement of the school.
We are looking for teachers who:
- have high expectations in behaviour and learning
- are able to challenge, inspire and support all children’s progress
- are able to create a high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment
- are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team
- are able to support the distinctive nature of a church school