Part Time Class Teacher – St Andrew’s Church School, Bath
Part- Time Class Teacher
Salary: MPR 1 – 6
Contract Type: Part-time – 0.6 (19.5hrs) Wednesdays – Friday
Contract Term: Fixed term contract for 12 months, maternity leave cover
St Andrew’s Church School is a one form entry church primary school, with an integrated nursery and reception class. Our school is in the heart of the City of Bath providing a culturally rich learning environment for our curriculum. We make the best use of our unique location to expand the horizons and inspire the minds of all our learners. The school is socially, culturally and ethnically diverse and inclusion is therefore one of our key values. We feel passionately that children should thrive in our care and grow as confident citizens of the future.
The children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a teacher who can inspire, nurture, motivate and challenge children to achieve their best across all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and reflective teacher who has:
- High expectations of their pupils and themselves
- The ability to work collaboratively with all members of the school team and wider community.
- A good understanding of how to identify and meet individual learning needs within the classroom context.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confidence in both the virtual and non-virtual world
- A passion for Innovation about learning and research.
St Andrew’s is able to offer:
- The opportunity to work within a friendly, supportive environment
- An experienced, dedicated, and enthusiastic school team
- Commitment to professional development and research
- An innovative learning environment and opportunities to link with creative professionals and cultural centres across the city.