Deputy Headteacher – St Andrew’s Church School, Taunton
L3-L7 £44,331 – £49,019
Due to the promotion of our current Deputy Headteacher, an exciting opportunity has arisen at St Andrew’s Church School as we look to recruit an experienced Deputy Headteacher to join our team. This is a full-time post, and the successful candidate will have a classroom responsibility.
You will be an enthusiastic and innovative teacher, working closely with our Headteacher and school team to continue the school’s journey towards providing an outstanding education for all.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- an outstanding teacher in the primary phase
- able to teach, motivate and inspire children to the highest possible standards
- an excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- dynamic, resilient and able to contribute to a strong and supportive team and support the development of the school’s vision
- highly organised, proactive and with an eye for detail
- independently minded, keeping up to date with the latest educational research