Early Years Practitioner – St Vigor & St John Church School
30 hours per week (across 4 days) – All Year Round
Pay Grade SCP 2 – 4 (£9.18 – £9.55 per hour)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Practitioner within our Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ year–round Nursery in Chilcompton, providing quality care and education for all children aged 0 – 7. We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate person. You will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Nursery Manager and our team in the development of the Nursery and implement the highest standards of childcare in line with the EYFS. You will have a strong focus on delivering and continually improving standards of care and education. You must be a motivated individual with the ability to use your own initiative.
The person appointed would be expected to work collaboratively with the Leadership Team, Nursery staff and other colleagues. The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- As a minimum have a Level 3 qualification in Early Years.
- Desirable experience of working within a nursery setting
- Have a working knowledge of safeguarding
- Be familiar with Ofsted inspections and requirements
- Display a range of attributes including personal organisation, initiative, positivity, passion, enthusiasm and a caring nature