EYFS SEN TA (31 hrs) – All Saints
1:1 Full Time SEN TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSISTANT
Fixed Term whilst the child is at All Saints Church School
31 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Salary point 3-4: £18,065 – £18,426 Pro-rata.
£9.39 – £9.58 per hour
All Saints Church School is a 7 class primary school set in delightful surroundings, three miles south west of Yeovil.
We are looking for the successful applicant to:
- To have a flexible approach to work at All Saints Primary Church School to support an Early Years Foundation Stage child on a 1:1 basis who requires an adapted planned curriculum.
- A willingness to transfer key knowledge from specialist provision advice into the All Saints learning environment and classroom planning.
- Have knowledge and experience or a willingness to learn how to adapt lessons to meet the needs of an individual who needs a multi-sensory approach, life skills, social communication skills and frequent sensory regulation
- Support and develop early developmental skills and daily tasks, clarifying and explaining instructions, whilst contributing to the modification and differentiation of materials.
- Be flexible and adaptable, meeting new challenges within the classroom setting with a positive attitude.
- Contribute to and assist in the development and monitoring of systems for review and recording of pupil’s progress.
- Manage time well.
- Be willing and flexible to take on other duties or tasks that the school requires.