KS1 Class Teacher – St Andrew’s Church School, Taunton
MS2-MS6 £27600 – £36,961
An exciting opportunity has arisen at St Andrew’s Church School as we look to recruit a Class Teacher to join our team.
You will be an enthusiastic and innovative teacher with experience of teaching in Key Stage One as, at this time, we anticipate that the successful applicant would be working closely with another Year 1 Teacher to continue the school’s journey towards providing an outstanding education for all.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- an outstanding teacher in the primary phase
- able to teach, motivate and inspire children to the highest possible standards
- an excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community
- dynamic, resilient and able to contribute to a strong and supportive team and support the development of the school’s vision
- highly organised, proactive and with an eye for detail
- independently minded, keeping up to date with the latest educational research