Office Manager (30 hours across x 2 schools) – Batheaston Church School, Bath & St Saviour’s Junior Church School, Bath
30 hours per week across two schools
20 Hours based at Batheaston Church School and 10 hours based at St Saviour’s Junior Church School
Salary – 23836-26317 Full Time Equivalent)
The children, staff and Governors of Batheaston Church School and St Saviour’s Church Schools are looking to appoint an Office Manager to play a lead role in our busy school offices. The post will spend 10 hours working alongside the Team at St Saviour’s and 20 hours working alongside the team at Batheaston.
We are looking for:
- An efficient and effective Office Manager, with school office experience.
- Someone with excellent IT and communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with the office staff and all members of the school team and wider community.
- Someone with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work to deadlines despite frequent interruptions.
- NVQ level 3/BTEC Diploma or equivalent in administration.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE A-C passes to include Maths and English.